# Privacy and Compliance
Customer trust and data security are critical to everything we do at SalesTim.
# Our primary privacy principles
- Control: We will put you in control of your privacy with easy-to-use tools and clear choices.
- Transparency: We will be transparent about data collection and use so you can make informed decisions.
- Security: We protect your data with strong security and encryption.
- Benefit to you: When we do collect data, we will use it to benefit you and to make your experiences better.
- You own your data: Customer data is only used to provide agreed upon services and if you leave the data is removed.
# How SalesTim hosts services and data
We host in world class facilities.
The vast majority of our services and data of the SalesTim Platform are hosted in the Microsoft Azure platform, the cloud provider with the most security and privacy certifications, and thereby complies at the infrastructure level with the most rigorous security and compliance standards.
Especially, Microsoft Azure meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards, such as: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1 and SOC 2
As well as country-specific standards, including:
- Australia IRAP
- UK G-Cloud
- Singapore MTCS
See Microsoft Azure Trusted Cloud for more information.