With the SalesTim Platform, you can automate your business process with Microsoft Teams by creating powerful no-code solutions and teams templates without any technical skills.
# What are No-Code Solutions and Teams Templates?
No-Code Solutions are applications built using the SalesTim API but without requiring a strong technical background, such as apps built on top of the Microsoft Power Platform, especially PowerApps and Power Automate.
See Use the SalesTim API with Power Platform for more information.
In addition, at the core of the SalesTim Platform,
Teams Templates are a combination of two elements:
- A team template, describing the structure and contents of a team.
- A governance policy that may include security and compliance rules.
These templates may be:
- Created by yourself and saved in your private corporate catalog for your internal use
- Public and accessible from the Microsoft Teams Template Store
Through these teams templates, end-users can create ready-to-use and full-featured teams, customized to perform a specific business activity, such as:
- Project management
- Proposal management
- Crisis management
- Recruitment process
- Department-level collaboration
# How to create them?
This question is already largely covered in our Help Center, especially for the most basic use cases.
But if you need more advanced capabilities, we've got you covered. Here is a list of advanced capabilities from the SalesTim Platform that you can leverage to create more advanced templates:
- Use Microsoft Power Platform with SalesTim API to create advanced PowerApps apps and Power Automate flows.
- Create advanced Naming Conventions to keep your Microsoft Teams environment clean and manageable.
- Create advanced rules of Audience Targeting to selectively show or hide your teams templates to specific users or groups.
- Use the SalesTim API to automate your Microsoft Teams governance or create your own teams provisioning workflow.