# SalesTim API Overview
SalesTim API provides a unified programmability model that you can use to manage your Microsoft Teams environment and build powerful apps easily.
Here at SalesTim, we know you want to concentrate on the value of your products, services, and business process, not be challenged by the complexities of integration with Microsoft Teams. Our APIs will take care of the underlying technical complexity, leaving you free to take care of your real value proposition.
# What can you do with SalesTim API?
SalesTim API is used in a lot of different industries to automate Microsoft Teams governance and improve business process across the organization, here are some common examples:
- Create powerful self-service templates for Microsoft Teams
- Deploy Microsoft Planner at scale with plans templates
- Create a custom approval process for your teams provisioning requests
- Apply automaticaly governance policies across all your teams
- Integrate a custom in-house and LoB apps with Microsoft Teams
💡 Another Idea?
Don't hesitate to submit your ideas and scenarios!
# How to use the API?
# API Explorer
Use our API Explorer, an online tool that lets you make requests and see responses against the SalesTim API.
Use Postman to test the SalesTim API from your own desktop.
# Power Platform
Use the SalesTim Power Platform & Logic Apps Connector for use in
Power Automate and